UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2015 – Apply Online for 464 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for Combined Defence Services Examination 2015 will be conducted for the recruitment of 464 vacancies in various courses. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-11-2014 to 05-12-2014 by 11:59 PM. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 464
Name of the Posts:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 140th Course in Jan 2016: 200 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala-Course in Jan 2016: 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course, Jan 2016: 32 Posts
4. Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 103rd SSC Course (Men) in April 2016: 175 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 17th SSC Women (Non Technical) Course in April 2016: 12 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should born not earlier than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1997 for Sr.No:1,2 Posts, 20 – 24 years as on 01-01-2016 i.e born not earlier than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1996 for Sr.No:3 Post, born not earlier than 02-01-1991 & not later than 01-01-1997 for Sr.No:4,5 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of a recognized university or equivalent for Sr.No:1,4,5 Posts, Degree in Engineering from a recognized university/ institution for Sr.No:2 Post, Degree of a recognized university (with physics & mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for Sr.No:3 Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Officer Intelligence Rating, Picture Perception Description Test, Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and Conference, Medical Examination, written examination.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.200/- by depositing money in any branch of SBI by cash or by net banking through SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Mysore/ Patiala/ Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. Female/ SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 08-11-2014 to 05-12-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature for uploading.
2. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’.
4. Before applying online candidates have to read the notification & instructions carefully.
5. There are 2 stages to fill the form “PART-I Registration” and “PART-II Registration”.
6. Now click on “PART-I Registration”, a list of active examinations will be displayed
7. Click on the “Click here” to apply against each exam.
8. Part-I registration contains four pages, Page one contains personal details.
9. After filling personal details click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the second page.
10. In second page the system asks for ‘claiming age Relaxation’.
11. Click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the fourth page.
12. Now in Page three select appropriate course and fill other details & Click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the fourth page.
13. Here candidate has to verify and click on the “Update” button, No editing is done after clicking on editing button.
14. Now unique ‘Registration ID’, DOB and other relevant details will be displayed on the screen
15. Take the printout copy of page for ‘Registration ID’, DOB and other relevant details for Part-II registration process.
16. Now in Part-II registration process
17. Now candidates have to pay the fee through cash/ net banking/ credit card/ debit card in any branch of SBI & its associated banks.
18. Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
19. Now click on the View/Print Application to complete the process.
20. After completing the process candidates have to take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-12-2014 by 11:59 PM
Last Date to Pay the Fee through Pay by Cash Mode: 04-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs
Date of Examination: 15-02-2015
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
|UPSC CDS I 2015||More Information|
|Online Application||Click Here|