Send me Jobs like this
Position Summary (Comprehensive summary of what the job exists to accomplish)
- Automation of all HR processes and support. Build strong governance around inputs to payroll, employee payments & Statutory compliance.
- Effective rollout of Annual performance management review process.
Key Accountabilities (A collection of duties and/or responsibilities assigned)
- 1. This position will be responsible for implementing
- process Automation projects. Liaising with different stakeholders for understanding business requirement for effective delivery.
- 2. Understand the working processes for each process and/or limitations in order to ensure workarounds are creatively utilized to meet project needs
- 3. The position will be responsible for operationalizing year end compensation review process, participate in Benchmarking exercises and ensure compliance to statutory obligations.
- 4. Employee life cycle transaction management of middle & senior management employees.
- 5. Manage and build effective governance around inputs to payroll, additional payments to
- employees , FFS & statutory compliance
- 6. Provide support to shared services to bring in operational efficiency.
- 7. Prepare various MIS reports, budgets and dashboards as per periodic timelines. Very strong Database management of fairly large numbers around 5000 employees
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications (Framework required by the position)
- Post graduate degree in HR with relevant experience of at least 4 yrs in Compensation/Systems role.
- Technical bent of mind with certifications like SAP would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Adrenalin
- End to end implementation experience of any HR ERP
- Strong systems knowledge, experience in defining technical requirements and working with systems.
- Excel Skills
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Stakeholder and vendor management
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and number crunching skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Please refer to the Job description above
Exide Life Insurance Company Limited
Exide Life Insurance distributes its products through multi-channels viz. Agency, Banc assurance and Alliances. The Agency channel comprises of over 35,000 advisors who are attached to over 200 company offices and customer care centers across the country. The Banc assurance and Alliances business includes distribution relationships with ING Vysya Bank, Regional Co-operative banks, Corporate Agents, Brokers & Referral Partners.
Exide Life Insurance, one of the leading life insurance companies in South India, is now growing its franchise in other parts of the country. The company is focused on providing long term protection and savings solutions and has a strong traditional product portfolio with a consistent bonus track record. Exide Life Insurance has the ISO 9001:2008 quality certification for all Customer Service Processes
Recruiter Name:Tanvir Kaur